Assessment Disputes


The Notice of Property Valuation shows any change in market value and proposed changes in property taxes. If your opinion of the value of your property differs from the assessor's, please contact the Assessor's Office to discuss the matter. The staff will be glad to answer your questions about the appraisal and explain how to appeal if you cannot come to an agreement. If an agreement cannot be reached you may file an appeal with the county Real Property Board of Equalization (BOE). You can acquire the necessary forms from the Beaver County Clerk / Auditor's Office.