Please do not contact the jail, as you will only be refered back to Securus Technologies.
Below are some of the more frequently asked questions concerning our inmate phone system. Just click on the question that you want answered and we will direct you to the answer.
Money Orders or Cashier's Checks can be mailed in to an inmate through the United States Postal Service. They need to be payable to Beaver County Inmate Trust Fund (Enter the inmate's name and name number in the memo section).
Beaver County Correctional Facility
Attn: Inmate Accounting
P.O. Box 391
Beaver, UT 84713
The following will be returned:
- Money orders or cashier's checks made payable to the inmate.
- Personal checks.
If you are looking for a way to place money on an inmates books... Look no further. All the information you'll need to know is right here. Basically there are three ways to add money to an inmate’s account here at BCCF. There is a website service that is provided, a Lobby ATM machine in our lobby, and the mail in option for money orders and cashier checks.
You can add money to an inmate's account by sending a money order or cashiers check through the mail by following a few simple rules. To learn more, please visit Sending Money to an Inmate Through the Mail.
You can instantly add money to an inmate's account by sending funds electronically. To learn more, please visit JailATM.com.
The Lobby ATM is located in the main lobby of the Sheriff's Office by visiting. This machine will let you add money to an inmate's account by using a credit card or cash.
Inidividuals are free to contact any inmate by mail. Incoming inmate letters are opened and inspected for contraband and then forwarded to the inmate. To ensure prompt processing and to avoid the letter being returned, please adhere to the guidelines listed on this page.
Inmate's Name (######)
P.O. Box 391
Beaver, UT 84713
For many individuals, emailing may be a more sensible, convinient, and cost saving option. The way it works is an inmate initiates an email through our electronic email system that is available to them via the kiosk in their living area. The sysem allows the inmate to initiate an email to you. You will receive an email notifying you that a message is available. You can then view and respond to the email via JailATM.com.
- Must be sent in a separate envelope made to the attention of “Inmate Accounting”.
- For more information about sending in funds to an inmate, please visit Adding Money to an Inmate's Commissary Account on our website.
Legal mail is defined as mail to or from attorneys, state and federal courts, the Attorney General of the United States, or the Attorney General of Utah.
Incoming Privileged or Legal Mail must be clearly marked as such on the front of the envelope.
Due to the security risks and the excessive time it takes to search:
- Property items they are not allowed through the regular mail system; and
- Greeting cards are not allowed in the facilty.
All Incoming Envelopes
- Be no larger than a standard #10;
- Have the sender's complete name, and return address (no AKA's, nicknames, monikers);
- Stick-on return address labels are not allowed; and
- Mail with no return address will be placed in the inmate's property for 30 days after which is will either be destroyed or must be sent out.
- Have the inmate's complete first and last name and BCCF Name Number under which he or she is booked.
- To ensure delivery to the correct inmate, inmate's name and Name Number must match in our system.
- Inmate Name Numbers that are missing, incomplete or incorrect will be returned to the sender.
- May Not:
- Be dirty or stained;
- Dirty or stained mail will be considered contaminated and returned to sender;
- Have lipstick, glitter, glue, tape, or other like materials.
- Be dirty or stained;
- Should include a return address within the context of the letter;
- Envelopes are not given to the inmate;
- 3 sheet of standard white paper;
- 2 photos per envelope no larger than 4”x6”;
- Pictures may not contain violence, nudity, sexual acts, or gang-related activities including hand signs, nor are poloroid style photos allowed.
- Not Allowed:
- Candy, food, or other perishables;
- Postcards, pamphlets, or business cards;
- Photo copies;
- Mail written in:
- colored pencil;
- gel ink;
- marker/felt pen;
- highlighter; or
- other like substances;
- Odor causing substances (ex. perfume or cologne);
- Phone or other pre-paid cards
- Postage stamps
- Clipping or torn pages from:
- newspapers; or
- Stickers, labels, or anything with adhesive;
- Use of White Out or other corrective material;
- Blank stationary;
- Post-it style notes;
- Plastic, metal, tape, glitter, or other craft materials;
- Parchment or stock paper;
- Any other items that the jail deems as contraband.
Beaver County knows that maintaining contact with family and friends is important for the inmate and encourages visitation. While visitation is not only a morale boost for the inmate, but it also helps make the transition to and from incarceration easier. Visiting may also help sustain family life and help with the family's adjustment as well.
The Beaver County Correctional Facility has partnered with Securus Technologies to help inmates visit with their family and friends easier and more often by providing the latest technology available.
- All visits are through the video visitation system.
- All visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Inmates are allowed only one on-site visit per month.
- A visit may be cancelled for any reason at any time.
Video Visitation provides you the ability to schedule and participate in visitations with your loved one from the safety and comfort of your home.
- No need to travel to the facility – eliminate the cost of gas, food, hotel stays, and excessive time off of work;
- No need to wait in lines waiting for a visitation time
- No need to leave your possessions in the car;
- Convenient, scheduled visitations - receive email updates and reminders
Participation in Securus Video Visitation requires a free account creation, acceptance of the Securus Terms and Conditions, and successful registration with each facility offering Securus Video Visitation.
Get Started Now: Securus Video Services
To find the information that you are looking for concerning visiting an inmate here at the Beaver County Correctional Facility, just find the link to the information that you are looking for and follow it to your answer.