Sex and Kidnap Offender Registration
The Beaver County Sheriff’s Office is proud to serve the citizens of Beaver County by helping to ensure that all Sex Offenders stay in compliance with the Utah State Sex Offender Laws. As part of the Utah State Sex Offender Registry Office, the Beaver County Sheriff’s Office monitors and tracks all the Sex Offenders within Beaver County, who are no longer on Probation/Parole.
The main goal of the Sex Offender Registry is to provide the citizens of Beaver County with a high professional level of service. The community plays a large role in assisting law enforcement with Sex Offenders who are in non-compliance with the Utah State Sex Offender Registry. You can access the list by visiting the Sex Offender Registry List.
If you have information related to a sex offender that is not current on the registry website, you are encouraged to contact the Beaver County Sheriff’s Office.
Registration as a SEX or KIDNAP OFFENDER is required with the law enforcement agency having jurisdiction over their place of residence for offenders who have been convicted of certain offenses. These offenses are listed in Utah Code Ann. 77-41-102 under subsections 9 and 17.
- The Beaver County Sheriff's Office located at 2270 South 525 West in Beaver is the only location in Beaver County where an offender can register.
- Registration for new registrations, yearly registrations, change of addresses, etc. is available Monday through Friday from:
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.; and
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Registration takes approximately 30 minutes.
What You Will Need:
- A current government issued photo ID
- Proof of Primary Residency including mailing address if different.
- Secondary residences information (if any)
- Registration of any/all vehicles
- Work / School / Volunteer information
More information about the Sex and Kidnap Registry can be found at the Utah Department of Corrections' SONAR (Sex and Kidnap Offender Notification and Registration) page.